Who We Are
As a team of driven simplifiers, our purpose is to bring clarity and simplicity to complex issues, freeing our clients to focus on their core business. We are continuous improvement-minded souls; we are passionate about our clients and helping them achieve their goals. This makes us a dedicated team willing to do what it takes to get the job done while exceeding expectations. If you are looking for a 9-5 job, this probably is not going to be a good fit for you. Our intimate client approach is centered around our 4 core values.
The Graphic Designer is a key member of our team who is responsible for the visualization of clients marketing materials. They are also responsible for the concept and development of print and digital marketing materials that supports company and product-level branding, communication, advertising, collateral, tradeshow booth graphics, email marketing, social media graphics, and retail packaging. This role will support our internal teams to ensure timely completion of projects within budget. Fully remote position with flexible work hours.
- Assist Marketing Director and Brand Manager in all phases of production including planning, shooting, editing, motion-graphics and sound design for both scripted, documentary-style video, and animation projects. Can operate independently when needed.
- Support production for lifestyle and product photography projects including conception, shooting, and sourcing props for locations and on-camera talent.
- Translate client objectives into compelling visual narratives via creative treatments, storyboards, and other visualization methods.
- Collaborate with clients, account managers, and social media strategists to bring creative perspective and make strategic recommendations to large-scale integrated campaigns.
- Ensure high-quality production values and client brand identity are consistently maintained across all work.
- Manage multiple projects across varying phases of production and overlapping deadlines.
- Contribute to our team’s upbeat and motivated culture.
Job Requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in film production or a related field.
- 1-3 years professional experience in film, video, and audio production or equivalent body of work.
- 1-3 years of experience in motion graphics, chroma keying, rotoscoping, motion tracking, and compositing for digital platforms.
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud suite, with an emphasis in Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and Audition.
- Well-versed in the core principles of visual narrative, composition, color, and typography across a variety of production styles/genres.
- Familiar with content optimization and technical specs for various social media platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Superior client service skills and the ability to thrive in independent working situations as well as in large interdisciplinary teams.
- Availability for occasional travel for location shoots and night/weekend hours, if necessary to meet project requirements.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Familiarity in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator are big pluses