Who We Are
As a team of driven simplifiers, our purpose is to bring clarity, simplicity, and a hands-off approach to our clients. We are continuous improvement-minded souls; we are passionate about our clients and helping them achieve their goals. This makes us a dedicated team willing to do what it takes to get the job done while exceeding expectations. If you are looking for a 9-5 job, this probably is not going to be a good fit for you. Our intimate client approach is centered around our 5 core values.
- Transparent - Open, direct, and ready to say "yes"
- Driven - Strives to move the ball
- Simplifiers - Always looking to make it easier
- Disciplined - In control, process-oriented
- Brave - Optimistic and willing to take risks
The Product Manager is responsible for the development, implementation, delivery, management and overall success of client strategy and product offering. The Product Manager will understand, analyze and specify the needs of internal and external stakeholders for the client offering. They will analyize the business to map strategic direction for products, pricing, placement and promotion. They will conduct primary and secondary market research and will layout the best future direction for the business. This position will apply communication, organization, project management and problem-solving skills to grow the client's business. Fully remote position with flexible work hours.
- Clearly define the value proposition of the client.
- Understand and be able to represent how current offering fits into the company's overall portfolio.
- Create product roadmaps and specification of requirements.
- Develop product life cycles covering concept, discovery, specification, design, build, launch, and enhancement phases.
- Develop and manage offerings' “virtual” P&L.
- Ensure the offering integrates effectively into other company current offering.
- Actively participate in the offering management process (project plans, capacity plans, dependencies, potential risks, etc.).
- Identify opportunities for improvement and incorporate new features on an on-going basis.
- Lead cross-functional teams to realize offering concepts and bring them to market.
- Work with client's customers and internal teams to define and refine requirements.
- Collaborate with internal team to ensure new solution specifications can be rapidly and efficiently developed and deployed.
- Provide input and expertise; representing the offering in support of business development, sales, and account management.
- Stay current on emerging market trends.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, technology or other related field required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 6 years in industrial B2B related experience in a product development/management environment with cross-functional management and P&L exposure.
- Experience leading new products from idea generation to commercialization.
- Experience effectively managing new products in a fast paced, rapid cycle development environment.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and collaboration skills and ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams.
- Operations experience in small B2B business
- Experience collaborating effectively in a process-based team/customer/market-oriented environment.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and project management skills.