Who We Are
As a team of driven simplifiers, our purpose is to bring clarity and simplicity to complex issues, freeing our clients to focus on their core business. We are continuous improvement-minded souls; we are passionate about our clients and helping them achieve their goals. This makes us a dedicated team willing to do what it takes to get the job done while exceeding expectations. If you are looking for a 9-5 job, this probably is not going to be a good fit for you. Our intimate client approach is centered around our 5 core values.
- Transparent - Open, direct, and ready to say "yes"
- Driven - Strive to move the ball forward
- Simplifiers - Always looking to make it easier
- Disciplined - In control, process-oriented
- Brave - Optimistic and willing to take risks
The Paid Search Specialist works to create, polish, and execute successful PPC campaigns for our clients. He or she serves as the go-to point person for PPC questions and strategy across the business. The person filling this role is comfortable creating PPC proposals, carefully managing and optimizing campaigns, and creating and delivering compellingly and data-rich reports. Fully remote position with flexible work hours.
- Research and create PPC campaigns:
- Define keyword targets using various tools such as Wordstream and Google Keyword Planner.
- Effectively advise on monthly campaign spend levels with the client's budget and goals in mind.
- Effectively optimize and manage paid campaigns within the allotted monthly management hours.
- Create and present compelling paid search proposals based on research of the suggested outlets for each client.
- Successfully execute planned campaigns - creating and adjusting on a daily basis, as necessary
- Report on your results internally and externally
- Collaborate closely with the account manager
- Understand search engine optimization best practices and provide insight through client deliverables
- Reliable management and reporting of monthly assigned work.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum two years of relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS Office proficiency- specifically Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Experienced with Google - AdWords, Keyword Planner Tool, Search Console, Analytics, as well as Bing Paids Ads
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage PPC campaigns
- Excellent client-facing communication skills (via phone, email, and in-person)
- The ability to craft a compelling proposal
- The ability to create clear reports with riveting ROI narrative
- Strong interdepartmental and interpersonal skills
- Meet scheduled and proposed deadlines
- Assist team members on active campaigns during absence or complicated proposals
- The drive to consistently improve upon current ROI
- Ability to adapt to new software and changes in the paid environment quickly