Who We Are
As a team of driven simplifiers, our purpose is to bring clarity and simplicity to complex issues, freeing our clients to focus on their core business. We are continuous improvement-minded souls; we are passionate about our clients and helping them achieve their goals. This makes us a dedicated team willing to do what it takes to get the job done while exceeding expectations. If you are looking for a 9-5 job, this probably is not going to be a good fit for you. Our intimate client approach is centered around our 5 core values.
- Transparent - Open, direct, and ready to say "yes"
- Driven - Strive to move the ball forward
- Simplifiers - Always looking to make it easier
- Disciplined - In control, process-oriented
- Brave - Optimistic and willing to take risks
The Graphic Designer is a key member of our team who is responsible for the visualization of clients marketing materials. They are also responsible for the concept and development of print and digital marketing materials that supports company and product-level branding, communication, advertising, collateral, tradeshow booth graphics, email marketing, social media graphics, and retail packaging. This role will support our internal teams to ensure timely completion of projects within budget. Fully remote position with flexible work hours.
- Develop graphic assets for digital channels, including eCommerce, website, social, paid media, email, etc
- Generate and present clear ideas and concepts that meet project objectives and comply with brand standards
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop concepts for video content and lead post-production editing
- Provide technical support for design- and video-related efforts
- Manage timelines and prioritization of workload, with the ability to effectively collaborate with others or work autonomously to develop high-quality concepts with minimal instruction
Job Requirements include:
- Associate’s degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- Five (5) years of Graphic Design experience
- A degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, Marketing, UX/UI, Media Communications, or similar discipline
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal, written and visual communications skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts and data through images and graphics
- Experience in delivering projects for integrated and digital marketing areas (front-end web sites, digital tools, eCommerce assets, UX, CX, etc)
- Familiarity with best practices for graphics and video content on social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, WeChat, etc), eCommerce, and website use
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with colleagues